Milvil Bed & Breakfast
41 Milvil Road
Lee on the Solent
In the Local Area
The areas surrounding Milvil offer a wide range of activities from gentle coastal walks and historical museums to the Spinnaker Tower with views stretching up 23 miles on a clear day. Lee on the Solent itself offers a lovely beachfront with cafes, restaurants and local shops.
- Lee on the Solent seafront, shops and eating venues
- Stokes Bay seafront
- The Hovercraft Museum – Lee on the Solent – the only Hovercraft Museum in the world!
- The Diving Museum – Stokes Bay, Gosport
- The Alver Valley Country Park – Gosport
- Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower – Gosport
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum – Gosport
- The Gosport Ferry will take you over to Portsmouth in just 4 minutes
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard – (via the ferry) home to the Mary Rose, The Victory etc.
- Spinnaker Tower – Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth
- Gunwharf Quays – Portsmouth – waterfront outlet shopping and eating venues
- Whiteley Shopping Centre – cinema, shopping and eating
- Port Solent Marina – cinema, shopping and eating by the water
- Fareham Town Centre – cinema, shopping and eating
- The New Forest – for walking, exploring and much more